Email Marketing Operations Specialist
Job Title: Email Marketing Operations Specialist Category: Customer Experience Location: CaringBridge Office
Our Mission is to amplify the love, hope and compassion in the world, making each health journey easier. Our Vision is to be the first place people turn to connect to their community during a health journey. Founded in 1997, CaringBridge is the largest, oldest and most widely used social networking site for family and friends to communicate with loved ones during a health journey. Based in Minnesota, we are proud of our global reach and nonprofit status with 90% of our funding coming from the people who have experienced the power of CaringBridge firsthand. Thanks to the compassion and generosity of our donors and volunteers, CaringBridge is able to connect and serve millions of people each year. Since our founding, more than half a million CaringBridge websites have been created and it’s become an indispensable part of many people’s lives. Every 8 minutes, a new CaringBridge website is created for someone experiencing a health crisis.
As an Email Marketing Operations Specialist, you’ll be focused on executing our email and messaging (e.g. SMS, text, insite) strategies and campaigns. You will also provide operational support for the marketing team including creative brief development, project coordination and post-campaign reporting.
Email/Messaging Support – Monitor the daily health of the email program and drive the regular daily function of email program
* Document and support optimization efforts for our consumer messaging flows (transactional and promotional) to drive growth and impact
* Email creation with WYSIWYG tool
* Perform email proofing, editing, testing and scheduling
* Building/assisting in list segmentation
* Daily monitoring of email metrics
* Manage health and engagement of select target audiences
Other marketing support
* Execute production of marketing collateral (digital and print) to support all marketing channels and tactics.
* Support event marketing – including aid with event organization and coordination, and possibly attending events to represent CaringBridge.
* Data Reporting – as needed, aid in reporting to track a select marketing campaigns, tests or activity.
* Help elevate, grow and nurture B2B and B2C prospect list for partnerships – may include social, retargeting, messaging, testing, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
To respond to this opportunity, please send your resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2750 Blue Water Road, Suite 275
Eagan, MN 55121
Tips on supporting a friend in tough times through stories, articles, videos and more.