(written by Ken, typed by Beth)
1. Have been having more bad days than good. No energy, buth have not been eating right. Also, can not get far from the bathroom. This made it difficult to travel to and from Wisconsin. Came back on the 26th of December.
2. Can't even do simple messages on email. Made a few calls for those I could remember numbers for.
3. Have to get blood tests Wednesday, January 4th. These tests must be sent to Mayo, Dr. Siemers and Dr. Louma.
4. We have missed church the last two weeks but hope to make it this week.
5. On 1/11/12 we head for Mayo. Start at 7:30 am on the 12th and hopefully finish that day. If weather is good, back home on the 13th. Hopefully they can figure out this medication.
6. On the 18th of January I see Dr. Politi at 9:30 am. He is a neurologist at MGH. Very fine doctor.
7. On January 20th I have a pulmonary test at 3:30 pm.
I hope you all continue to pray and keep me in your thoughts. You are all in mine at least 2 times per day.
Kathie has been very patient. Every night she puts creams on my skin and wraps me up in hot wet wraps. I lay there for an hour and then take a shower. She has also been doing most of the shoveling and snow blowing.
Again, can't say enough about your thoughts and prayers.
God Bless you all,