My name is Karen and I’m 24 years old and I live in Australia with my parents and dog whose name is Flea and some goldfish. I attend the local TAFE, and university. I love to read and write, watch movies, listen to music and I’m a motor sports fanatic. My favourite colour is purple. This page is designed to keep you all updated on my life and medical conditions.
I have cerebral palsy and another illness which I call the medical mystery because the doctors can’t treat it or give me a diagnosis yet.
The cerebral palsy affects my legs and right arm. I use a wheelchair all the time. The symptoms of the medical mystery are:
Entire body extremely swollen
• Burning sensation throughout body at times
• Lumps on back of legs & wrist at times
• Cough at times
• Trouble breathing at times
• Pain throughout entire body
• Muscle weakness
• Blue fingers & lips at times
• Tingling in hands/feet at times
• Numbness in legs and arms at times
• Unexplainable bruising
Lack of appetite
Please sign my guestbook and let me know you stopped by. I love you all lots.