Instructions to website (if you want to keep following): www.themaxwellminutes.blogspot.com
To make this website a bookmark:
1. Go to the website: www.themaxwellminutes.blogspot.com
- When you are on the page, click the “Favorites” pull down bar at the top left of your screen.
- You will see “Add to Favorites.”
- Click on that and in the “Name” box you can type what you want this page to be called. I just left it as “The Maxwell Minutes.”
- Click “OK.”
- Whenever you want to open up the website, just open up a new browser page. Go to “Favorites” and click on the website. It should take you directly to the site.
1. Go to the website: www.themaxwellminutes.blogspot.com.
- When you are on the page, click on the “Bookmarks” pull down bar.
- Click on “Add a Bookmark,” and type the name of the blog.
- Click on “Add” and it should appear in your bookmarks section.
To comment on a post:
Just as in Caring Bridge, you have to make a profile. Again, it takes a minute or two and you are set. You only have to do it once and then you can comment whenever you want to. Here are the steps.
- Go to the website: www.themaxwellminutes.blogspot.com.
- At the bottom of each post, you will see some grey words, “Posted by Kathleen at _____,” and then you will see “Comments.”
- Click on the “Comments” link and it will take you to a screen that shows other’s comments for that post.
- If you scroll all the way to the bottom, you will see a box that says “Post a Comment.” Type your comment in the box.
- When you finish typing your comment, underneath that box is a pull down menu under the title of “Comment As.” Click on the pull down menu and choose “Google Account.”
- Then click the “Post Comment” button underneath that.
- If you already have a Google Account (if you use gmail or you have made a profile before) you can log in. When you post a comment to one of the posts, the post will have your name at the bottom of it. If you don’t already have a profile, you need to click on “Create a profile” that is in the log-in box. This will take you to an information page. Fill out your information. Follow directions on the information pages, and you should be all set with your profile!
- The next time you pull up the blog website, there is a link in the right hand corner that says “Sign In.” Each time you want to post a comment, you can sign in.
Sign Up and Stay in Touch
Be one of the first to know when there’s an update to Joe’s website.