Latest Journal Update
The second clinical trial of chemo is not working. It seems that my three larger tumors in my lungs continue to grow along with several smaller ones. There are 3 other clinical trials that are available. However, these drugs have never been used specifically for Ewings. I have asked that my family and friends support me during the next few weeks as I make a decision as to whether to continue chemo or not. Please lift me unto him and ask that our Lord guide my path as the deadline approaches for a decision to be made.
My mom wrote this to me in a card shortly after I was diagnosed 4 years ago -"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and soul. Lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will guide your path(Proverbs 3:5-6) ". I had to laminate it because of the wear and tear and holding it close in good times and in bad.
Bless each of you for your continued strength, support, kind words and testaments.