We received a call tonight around 6:00pm. There is absolutely no sign of Gracelyn's body rejecting the new lungs! This is the day we have been waiting for. We were told if the results were good, we can schedule all of Gracelyn's appointments and most importantly schedule the last appointment here in Houston!!!!
We can't wait to leave. Though we are grateful to the transplant team at Texas Children's Hospital, we aren't going to miss a thing here. Well, maybe the mild winter:-)
No word yet on acid reflux test results. Gracelyn was having some heart burn so I am guessing she'll need to surgery to stop the acid from creeping up into the lungs.