Gerri's surgery was postponed yesterday afternoon and they did it this morning. The surgeon said it went well and hew was able to put a rod through the lower leg bone.for more stability. She will be in the hospital for a few days and then they will decide if she goes home or to Eventide. Will let you know more when we find out what the situation will be.
Sign Up and Stay in Touch
Be one of the first to know when there’s an update to Geraldine (Gerri)’s website.