In Honor of Debbie

Just as you've rallied around Debbie, please support CaringBridge — the home for Debbie's community of support.

Donate Now in Honor of Debbie

Move on Hold

Docs have decided to put the move to Rehab on hold since Deb's condition has not improved to where she can be off all meds. Today she had radiation treatment #4 with 8 remaining. Tonight she's dealing with a temp of 101.6 and is over sedated with a new time release morphine pill. They are now reevaluating this med to lower doseage or replace it with yet another one. The Dana Farber Docs should be scheduling Deb's 6th bone marrow biopsy the end of this week to hopefully determine if the AML is in remission in the bone.
Boston is slowing getting back to normal with a plan to reopen Boylston Street in the near future. Flowers are out all around town, but the temps are still way to cold for me. Deb continues to get many well wishes which always put a smile on her face. Please continue to support and pray that all goes well for her so we may move on to rehab. Thanks to all!