On Saturday September 28th, Alex swallowed some of a tide pod. As soon as his mommy noticed she gave him milk in hopes it would help which is what the warning label on the Tide container said to do. Little did we know things would get really bad. Immediately after giving him milk he started to severely throw up and have severe diarrhea so Alex's dad called ask a nurse and they said bring him to the ER. As we were getting ready to leave Alex began to sound really bad and his lips turned purple so mom called 911. We waited for help. First came a first responder followed by a cop and than Ulen rescue and than FM ambulance. When fm abulance got there they decided if it would be best to land a helicopter in Hitterdal or get closer to Fargo they decided to meet life flight in Hawley. After we arrived at Sanford while in the ER his breathing got worse and he then suddenly stopped breathing. He was then ventilated and brought up to PICU.