Copyrights. As between you and CaringBridge, CaringBridge and its licensors own and reserve the copyrights in our Service, including all of its Content, except that CaringBridge does not claim ownership of the copyrights in your Submissions.
Trademarks. All tradenames, trademarks and service marks displayed on this Website are the registered or unregistered trademarks of CaringBridge, or its licensors, or other third parties (collectively, the "Trademarks") and are protected by U.S. and international trademark laws and treaties. You may not use any Trademarks displayed on this Website without the prior express written permission of CaringBridge or the trademark owner.
Removal of Content
Violation of Copyrights/Copyright Agent. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you are the copyright owner (or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner), please notify our Copyright Agent immediately of any copyright infringement. As soon as we receive your notice of claimed infringement, in the form described below, we will promptly remove or disable access to materials that are claimed to be infringing (or the subject of infringing activity). Your notice must be in writing and must include the following:
- a description of the copyrighted work you believe has been infringed (or if you believe multiple copyrighted works have been infringed, a representative list);
- a description of the material you believe is infringing or the subject of infringing activity, together with enough information to permit us to locate the material;
- enough information to permit us to contact you, such as, your name, address, telephone number and, if available, email address;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the allegedly infringing use of the material was not authorized by the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (the “copyright owner”), an agent for the copyright owner, or by law;
- a statement that all of the information you have provided is accurate; and
- a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Your notice must be signed (physically or electronically) and must be addressed as follows:
Sona Mehring, Founder and CEO
1715 Yankee Doodle Road, Suite 301
Eagan, MN 55121
Any notification by a copyright owner or a person Authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon CaringBridge actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident.