Job Title: Brand Strategist
Category: Marketing and Outreach
Location: CaringBridge Office
Organization SummaryCaringBridge is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization offering free personalized websites to those wishing to stay in touch with family and friends during a significant health challenge. Our mission is to amplify the love, hope and compassion in the world, making each health journey easier.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and executes a strategic marketing plan to reach the organization’s brand awareness goals.
- Participates in the overall creative concept, theme and messaging development for marketing campaigns.
- Aggregates all pertinent consumer information to develop holistic and effective branding campaigns.
- Provides recommendations and
best practices for brand awareness building tactics that assist in achieving the
goals of CaringBridge.
- Analyzes campaign performance
and adjusts accordingly using tracking and analytics to ensure right message,
right audience, and right time.
- Stays current on industry
developments and competitive set to keep the CaringBridge brand relevant and top
- Works with creative, media and relationships
teams to ensure CaringBridge is well represented in the market.
- Maintains a deep understanding of branding best practices, awareness strategies and measurements.
- Maintains brand consistency (message and visual) across channels of communication.
- Establishes and sustains
relationships with external vendors and contacts to result in favorable
networks to support the current and future goals of the organization.
- Keeps manager informed of
important developments, potential problems and related information necessary
for effective management. Coordinates/communicates plans and activities with
others, as appropriate to ensure a coordinated work effort and team approach.
- Performs related work as apparent or assigned.
Experience and Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing, mass communications or related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing position of similar responsibilities.
- 3 years experience in developing brand strategies.
- Ability to identify threats and opportunities within the user generated content space and make quick decisions.
- Proven track record of listening and engaging with the online community on behalf of a brand.
- Must be highly creative, a team player, and able to work well at a high pace under tight deadlines.
- Strong self-starter with a record of success.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong collaboration and teambuilding skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent understanding of the diverse needs of internet users.
- Ability to cope with the rapid pace and constant change associated with the industry.
- Ability to successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of CSS, Html, XHtml, PHP, SEO and web standards, Photoshop, Flash and Illustrator. Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with personnel and outside contacts.
This document is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an entire list of all activities, tasks and skills required of people in the position.
To respond to this opportunity, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
- or -
1715 Yankee Doodle Rd. Suite 301
Eagan, MN 55121